Challenging energy challenges us to find the BEST in us

Well, how is life going for you? I have found this last month to be an absolute roller coaster of energy, emotions and everything button finding and pushing! Amazing, it has truly been amazing.

I decided a few years ago to not publicize too often the energy that was present and upcoming as some people can't balance the knowledge with allowing. They often want to jump on the drama of it and in turn, creates more and more of the negative wavelengths. I have stuck to this as I didn't want to promote a reason (even though that was not what I was saying) for people to audition for their Oscar performance.

It became very apparent to me this week that I was allowing a few reactions to overrule the positive effect it can have. Sometimes I have a slow return rate but I always get the point eventually!

So this is what I am seeing and feeling in the energy. HOLY SHITTAKE MUSHROOMS as my daughter would say. It is moving so fast that I feel like I am in the white water rapids competition in the Olympics and I didn't even go to the qualifying round or training! While I feel this is all leading to a fantastic awareness of self as well as the how I connect and communicate with others, I am not sure at times I have the fortitude to hang on to the oh shi*t handle on the tube to make it through to the finish line....which keeps stinking moving!

So, if you are feeling like you are on some kind of fast forward button and are having a hard time hanging on to your handle, well, hang on because much like the bucking bronco ride in the honkytonks (isn't that a great word?), the energy will require you to throw that arm up and just move with the motion of the ride and hopefully, laugh like a fool while you are doing it.

The reason for this isn't very glamorous...it just is. We are ready collectively to experience the next level of energy evolution and believe it or not, have been asking for this. We are asking ourselves and others to be more compassionate, we are asking ourselves to connect our soul to our human self in a cognitive and inclusive way and we are now trusting that we can carry out this mission.

Over time we have had some  huge openings and it hasn't been talked about or advertised but we made it through so just imagine if you had a heads up and were able to approach this next one with some reminders to breathe and to trust that if our soul has traveled this far, it will be able to lead us further with some ease and acceptance of self and others.

When will this happen, well, it is already in motion but the culmination feels like it will happen around September 3rd of this year 2012. I find it very appropriate that in the United States we will be celebrating Labor Day as the energy feels like I am going through the birthing process again only remembering it this time. I'm not a fan but I am tenacious and I am nosy and I know you are as well so we will get through this and breathe well after the 5th and well, then it will start up again in November but hey, at least we will have a month or so between sessions.

What can you do to help yourself through this? You can remember to take time to yourself, to be kind to you and to be excited about every challenge which presents itself,  because I promise you, if you are experiencing difficulties they are there to help you clear them before this opening so on the other side of it, the messages aren't big enough to be cosmic 2x4's upside the head!

Another way to help yourself is to say this too shall pass for it will and things will calm and then we will assimilate the new energy and then it will kick up and then it will calm and then we will assimilate.....do you see a pattern here? yup, the same one that has always been there it is just more intense now. Maybe it is because we go so fast ourselves we are adding kinetic energy to the process or maybe it is so we can vibrationally expand and use more of our abilities or maybe it is just the process of life that when we accept that there will be changes and things will go on and on and on. Then we will relax in whatever the energy is...which is really full circle to this post because if you just relax and ride with flexibility, your experience will be fast but it doesn't have to be frenetic.

So, what will you do to get some practices in place before that first weekend in September so when the energy is challenging you, you see it is as a personal request from self to be more than you were and to be proud of yourself?

I am going to keep with the promise I made to myself to walk and bike and breathe and visit with self. This became a necessity when I first started feeling this wave come in as I felt I was going to explode and was so overwhelmed with life where normally I see everything as an adventure. So perhaps you can borrow some of these too or will find your own but whatever happens, I am going to ask you to hold the energy that this is a FANTASTIC thing and that you will be with me in the excitement of the changes happening, rather than add to the fear.

I trust you will be there when I am careening down those rapids or challenging that dang bull for a redo because the view from here is spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki

0 comments:

Post a Comment