Whooooeee, how is this Energy treating you?

Energy, Energy, it is all Energy and boy is it flying lately!
 
Isn't it? Are you feeling like something wound you up and is creating havoc in your electrical field? Are you crankier than usual, yet hopeful at the same time? Yup, we call that energy and I call it an energy upgrade. So, hang on to your shorts, or long pants and rain coat, if you are in the Northeast, as it is getting better and better and better.
 
I waited until today to mention this as I wanted people to not wind it up any further. It is all about me you know and the energy I perceive. HA!  So, the really cool thing about June 10th, besides my niece's birthday, is it is an opening or energy boost. We have these several times a year and they are getting closer and closer together. You can feel the momentum building if you are willing to step out of the perception that it is all about you. :) It will last for another few days and then balance out at this higher frequency. Cool huh?
 
Whenever there is an energy surge or opening, it amplifies what we are already looking at or working through, BUT, it also helps us to move forward. It is up to us if we use the energy in our greatest interest or if we use it to go further into our stuff. It is always a choice how we respond. We all have old tapes in our heads and they can be quite effective but eventually realizing the technology has moved us to digital and a faster medium is amazing and very freeing.
 
This energy is also bringing a great deal of change to people's lives. There are houses selling galore, people moving, businesses changing, relationships moving to new levels, getting clean, spiritual changes to the max and an amazing amount of letting go happening. GO YOU!
 
Take these next few days to be especially aware of your words and your mood. If it isn't forward moving or positive, please don't share it. If you have a hard time getting to a higher vibration of energy, take a walk, look at nature and it's amazing ability to be flexible and malleable. The energy will be intense for the next two days especially but your words will live on beyond that and so will anything you create in this time.
 
Also take these few days to really get clear about what you would like in life, or maybe your are like myself and would like to create a life! Get creative, get moving and allow the gift of possibility to be in your life.
 
With you on the roller coaster of energy life with my hands high in the air,
Vicki
 


4 comments:

  1. Is this why I keep smelling "ozone" when there isn't a drop of rain for months in either direction here in Cali?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It very well may be Pyxee. Senses very much increase during these times of "pushing" from the universe. I could send you some of the rain we are getting. :)

      Delete
  2. Holy crap,, the last couple of days I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin, granted I have s lot going on in my life, but I always do,I thought something with my energy was defiantly off, I have been extremely angry though, which I don't like, hiking and taking in nature defiantly helped,so did this!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! Nature is the best energy swiffer there is. You could also ask when that is happening to you if you are picking up someone else's stuff and if you are ask that the cords to that be removed. Happy hiking!

      Delete