Aim for the sky

As I soar thirty thousand feet in the air heading to a conference, I realized this is really how I want to experience life. I want to fly with ease, trusting the forces that keep me in the air and always heading into a new adventure. I want to be as curious as the Wright brothers who knew flight was possible even if it seemed improbable at the time.

I want to invest in my own experiences by being willing to attend conferences, study new methods and meet interesting people from all over the world. I would love to learn a second language other than spirit talk and I fully intend to see and visit every state in the country I live in and love.

Like everyone, I have a dream list, one with things on it I don’t even know about yet. What I haven’t done in a long time is speak these dreams out loud or write them down as I am now. I know it is an important part of the manifesting process but I had yet to take the time to really catalog them. I also know that many times, something will be spoken or written and then it must change because the energy has been offered up to the universe. I am good with that too. I like surprises.

So, what about you? Have you asked yourself lately what you would like to experience in this lifetime? Have you allowed yourself to be brave enough to ask for more or to expand beyond what you see in your view finder today?

I know after working with people as a coach for so many years that it takes an incredible amount of bravery to be able to not only say you would like more, but to go for it. While accessing that bravery one often runs smack into the wall of “Who am I to ask for such things?” “Who am I to want love and humor and chemistry in my partner?” “Who am I to believe I could help effect that lives of others in a substantial way?” It’s only natural.

I’ll tell you who you are; you are someone who was brave enough to decide to do this Earth journey again. You are someone who, while scared at times, has amazing resources at their disposal simply by being a soul. You have an amazing perspective of this life; yours. You are also deserving of the most amazing experience you can stand while being in human form. And you are a whole lot more.

Did you know that? Did you know we really came in to have fun, do life big and silly while contributing to the expansion of the universe? Did you know that you matter? If you haven’t heard it before, hear it now and hear it clearly. Let it absorb and be in amazement that life isn’t about trials and tribulations, unless you are a trial lawyer and then yes, it is. However, most of us are not trial lawyers and we STILL see it as a big ole test that we are never going to pass.

I have news for you, you aren’t going to pass a test, there isn’t one, but you will pass, of that it is certain. So, why the heck not make the most of this journey while you are here.
I am going to challenge each of you reading this to create the, I would love to list. Put everything you can imagine wanting to do, see, experience, create, offer, embrace, feel, manifest, taste or bring to the world on that list and do it big! It doesn’t mean that it all has to be done today. Quite the contrary, this practice is to become aware that you even want more out of life.

Please let me know what you have come up with. Sharing is inspiring and when we realize this life thing isn’t a competition, we can soar to even higher heights. Perhaps I will add running a complete 5k without a walk break because man, I would really love to do that!


Head in the clouds and loving it, 
Vicki

0 comments:

Post a Comment