Do you fear what you don't know?





Let's face it, even the best intuitive out there can't know everything. While there really are crystal balls for some people, I know they are not one hundred percent accurate. For that I am grateful. Sometimes we fear so much what we don't know, we seek out the people who apparently do and yes, I can see your path and what could potentially happen, but it can't be guaranteed because you have free will and make choices that alter that path a bit. I had a lawyer say to me one time that this was my loophole. I laughed for days about that because while it may sound like one to some, it is really my honesty and letting you know that you have the power to create your life the way you want it to be and if you are willing to see that, oh man, the amazing things that can happen!

If anything I see on a regular basis, it is that people truly do not know their own potential. When someone comes to see me, I see their whole self, their true self and then encourage the meet up of that energy and their human self. It is amazing when you see it click in and people start to believe in themselves. It would be all the payment I would need if I didn't have a mortgage and a ridiculously spoiled canine.

Why is it people don't see this for themselves? I believe it has to do with that fear of the unknown. What if I do exceed all perceptions of me and completely fly and be amazing? What will people think? Will I have to maintain it? How will I know what to do next? Will there be people who don't like it and decide to leave my life? The last one is almost always a yes and can keep people locked up in non movement for a very long time. My question is always, why would you want someone in your life who doesn't want the best for you, even if they aren't it? I have had many friends and family move on and decide I wasn't the cat's meow (I know! Can you imagine? LoL)  and while initially I had a hard time with it, now I can honestly say, I wish them well and hold no hard feelings when they decide this. I honor myself by looking and seeing if I did anything that could change the outcome. When it comes back as a nope, I was being me and they felt they didn't want to be part of that, then I can let it go. Sure, it may take reminding myself that I only want to be surrounded by those that have mine and their best interest at heart, but it is so worth the work.

These people aren't always yes people either. Some of my greatest friends are the ones that will say very bluntly what they feel and help me to continue to grow. They see my potential even when I don't. So, if this is the probable outcome for moving forward and going for that all out, this life rocks, place, why wouldn't you do it?

Where is the fear for you around not knowing what the next step is? Is it really about the next step or are you looking too far into the future and creating a much bigger monster than is really in front of you? Like I suggested last week, bite size pieces people!

Often when I do business consulting (yes, I do that too and I LOVE IT!), the business owner wants to look at the ten year plan. I get that it is a wise idea to have a goal and to set an intention and include spreadsheets of where you want to be, but if you don't take the small steps now, chances are you won't attain that ten year goal. It will keep getting put off because the focus is too far in the future.

What is one thing you would like to see happen in the next few months leading up to 2015? Maybe it is just get clear about what you would like in 2015 (hey, there is a class for that this Saturday! Check it out and see if it resonates for you).

What if you weren't afraid...what if you were curious? What if you shifted the vibration from a place of fear to one of anticipation? What if you realized you have already lived through the unknowing of last year and you are still here to rave about this life process?

What if you believed in you the way I do? Imagine that! Get good with the unknown. See it as a wonderful gift you get to open every day and allow that gift to power you through new opportunities. Fear and excitement have the same vibration in the universe. Use that to your advantage. Shift how you see it, so you can embrace change.

Not knowing is fun! We don't need to know to have a yearning to know. We can continue to grow without all the answers and maintain a balance of wonder.With belief in self, that not knowing is a non issue because you will realize that no matter what comes up, you will thrive in the experience when you are curious.

Curiouser than Curious George,
Vicki

0 comments:

Post a Comment