Energy vomiting; not just for flu season!

Once a month I do an event called Share an Evening with Vicki. It is two (or two and a half if I have a hard time stopping...sometimes three...I need help but that's another blog.) hour event where people can attend to receive guidance, messages and this month, stand up comedy!

It was such a fun group that I was even more laid back than normal. It could also have been the prednisone and inhaler I am on, but we will give most of it to the energy of the people there. They were all willing to have fun, share tears and grow. SO STINKING FUN!

There were a lot of gems that came out of the night as I remember the responses but can't remember what came through. One they reminded me of though that I thought, hey, that's rude enough to be a blog, was the vomit discussion. Don't worry, that's as gross as it gets, the description. I didn't have much of a filter that night so the description, while appropriate, is well, gross.

I was talking with a young lady about how she was leaking energy and if she didn't patch a few holes, her health and happiness would be effected even more than it is. See, we all have an energy field and when we fail to recognize that and take care of it, we can get holes from all the demands of our lives and other people in our lives. As I looked at her field, I realized she had a few people in her life that were vomiting energetically on her and she was not only vulnerable, she was inundated with others crap and couldn't hear her own thoughts.

When people spew on us, it feels even heavier to be yourself and you have sadness you just can't connect to anything. One way people energetically relieve themselves is on social media. My goodness, you can just read some of the posts to realize who was just looking to get rid of energy and used the outlet to do it. Then it gets picked up, kind of like the flu virus, and spread because someone responds with "OH NO!" "You should......" "What are you going to do?" "How could someone do that?" etc. All that drama lowers the energy field and creates the exhaustion that so many people are walking around with.

One way to be healthy and not catch or throw energy, is to not pick up that ball when someone tosses out the whining, complaining, or generally ticked off at the world post. Scroll right on by. It doesn't mean you don't care about the person, it means you are not willing to carry their germs. This is true if the person is right in front of you too. Ask the people close to me. It has to be annoying that I won't get mad when they do, but I know it isn't going to solve anything so why go there? If you truly cared, you would call it universal precautions and say, hey, I'm helping both of us to be healthy right now by not keeping the virus going.

Another way is to be healthy yourself. Make sure you can recognize when you are feeling less than and either shake the energy off by exercising, cleaning something, singing, dancing, playing, cooking, stomping your feet or clapping your hands, anything that will help break up energy. Take responsibility for your own feelings and be willing to fumigate if necessary!

You can also make sure your light is lit so if someone else is having a challenge shining theirs, you can help but not take it on. Imagine a flashlight shining from within and emitting a light from you. It will allow you to create an energetically neutral zone as well as show others that being energetically healthy is good!


This is something that is year round happening and there really isn't a shot for it, you have to be willing to do the journey yourself.

So, I thank my November group for some great laughs and material and for the opportunity to share with everyone else! I wish you health in recognizing when someone, or you, may be over sharing. There are times where sharing is not caring you know! We all do it to some extent, but if we can become more aware, we can acknowledge it in the moment and choose to act in a different way.

I know you can do it!

Get those flashlights beaming!

Vicki

0 comments:

Post a Comment