So, who's ready for 2016?

You know you've had a busy December when several people ask you, "are you going to do your energy report for next year soon?"  Ooops, I forgot that I have even done them every year! Roller coaster anyone?

Well, if 2015 has seemed like one to you, you are not alone.  As I wrote last year, this was going to be the year of in your face. Items avoided were going to pop up their lovely head, issues pushed away were going to rear up and bite you in the other end and relationships that were not serving were going to make an exit stage left.  And did they? In your life if you did not pay attention, did these things happen?  Perhaps they weren't dramatic in their happening but I bet you were aware just the same.

When a friend asked me how I would summarize this year's energy I laughed and said, "WTF?”. I know I felt that way for most of it. I knew all of the experiences were an opportunity but wholly moly, enough of the growing already. Expansion really does hurt sometimes. Not only did the dude complete his contract but many people I considered loved ones and friends exited that stage left and while I now sit in a place of gratitude for the universe helping them leave; it all was a bit much. Grieving a spouse and friend is enough while trying to stay upright. People who professed to care and then showed their true selves, was quite another. I know, I know, I could have read my own blog from last year and known this was going to happen but I have that annoying trait that believes people are actually going to act with heart. I'm learning, I'm learning. (For the record, I am learning to allow people to show me who they really are. I am not going to change the fact I believe we can come from a heart space, because that I know to be true!)

I hope 2015 helped you learn that taking care of things as they reveal themselves is a lot less work then waiting until they pile up. Sort of like the dishes. If you use just one plate, wash it. It feels good to have it done and won't accumulate resentment as you add the glass, bowl and pan to the pile. It also creates a habit of being present and aware of your surroundings. Try it, it really is quite fun after a while.  Anywho, 2015 was the mama bird pushing us out of the nest.  2016 is where we get to fly if we trust our own wings.

Twenty sixteen is the first phase of SHOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELF! It's not an official series of years, yet, but that is what I am calling it until it catches on. Every year has its own vibration and as I stated last year, we have been putting in the time and effort to arrive in a place where we can shine and feel great about that. So many of us were taught to dim the light, don't make waves, make everyone happy and all the other well meaning, although energetically discordant, messages. They don't resonate with ourselves and it is time to realize when we believe in self, that energy can multiply and inspire others to believe in themselves. The ripple effect is magnificent. Even the smallest stone can create a ripple.

The behaviors of judgement, hatred, racism, sexism or any other separatism is fading. Sure, we will always have those young souls that are scared by people knowing themselves because they don't know who they are inside, but energy is universal and when it starts to shift, whether someone wants to go or not, they are taken with it. We have a choice of where we float our boat of course, but I promise you, no one is exempt from feeling the waves of spiritual energy that is life force and within all of us.

This is especially true of those who have crossed.  How about a high five for the help they give us from the other side as they do their growing without their human ego?  I am appreciative as it lends to us the pure love we are all striving to learn.  So, even when you miss them, give an expression of gratitude for their continued help, would you?

So, if you were going to trust that you can fly out of that 2015 nest and fly in the energy of 2016, what could you do now that would support that feeling?  Perhaps you could start by realizing that your first flight does not have to be from the top of a great Sequoia tree, maybe a sapling in the front yard is a good start. But go on, what is one thing you would like to change or improve and what is the first step you can take in order to do that?  If this stumps you, reach out and ask for help.  Seek council, ask a friend, go within, come see me, ask your angels, something that helps you identify the subject and then one small flight plan to create movement.


Shining bright is our soul right. Turning on that light is our human responsibility. Turn on your bright self and take flight to wherever it is your heart and soul are leading you. Please do this for yourself and for the universe we share. Let's create a movement of believing in self so much that when someone does something we don't agree with, we observe it but not take it personally. I believe that when one knows themselves and trusts who they are, what others do is their business and lessens the need to compete.

Hey, there is such things as lightning bugs....maybe we can all be lightning birds. Taking flight with our light!

I'll be looking for your light to shine as a beacon!
Vicki


0 comments:

Post a Comment