Taking the pressure out of life purpose.

One of the questions I hear a lot is "what is my life purpose?". People so want to know why they came here and what they are meant to do. I take the inquiry seriously and offer reverence for the question and the person because I know how exhausting it can be to wonder this. Then I give the same answer to everyone because we all have the same life purpose in my humble opinion and that is to arrive at self-acceptance.

It sounds a bit self serving at first doesn't it? However, if you ask yourself what is more challenging on the long term prospect of being a human, acceptance of others or acceptance of self, what comes up?  Yup....self.  Being able to accept others, we could all do that with time and growth but of self, yikes!

So, in the question of life purpose...all the same for when we are self accepting, the love for everything is magnified and we will naturally appreciate others when we appreciate self and stop looking to others to do it for us.  Peace in the valley, I am telling you!

The path to this purpose is as varied as every being on this beautiful planet we have. (I'm not ready to move to Mars.) The path consists of what we've learned previously about ourselves, what we intend to learn moving forward and how we will apply all of this knowledge and help others with their path.

There is very little doing to this life purpose thing. Even by asking what am I here to do, it becomes an external process.  Like when I do something that is big enough I will feel that I have found my purpose.  It doesn't have to be so big and unattainable. The human tendency to make things so big so we can beat ourselves up getting there and then again when it doesn't manifest. Amazing isn't it?  Let's make something as limiting as wondering what my WHOLE life purpose is.  Why not in this moment?  What am I doing purposefully? What am I doing with all of my presence?

A gift I have received from doing sessions is, once I am in and tuned up, the building could fall down around me and unless the firemen are coming in with ax in hand (this actually happened once!), I keep on trucking with whatever is happening on my movie screen. Now, you don't have to focus that much but a bit less phone and computer and boob tube as my mother used to say and a bit more asking self what does life mean to you and how can you be moving in the direction of self acceptance would be fantastic.

This is one of the reasons I got so excited about the Belief Re-patterning. It takes those "I want to like me but don't know how" messages and switches them to "hey, I may just rock at this lifetime's thing".  If rocking isn't where a person is ready for, well, it eases one into an I like myself a little and I am going to expand on that NOW!



You know you can't get off that life path thing right?  There is no way to, so let's lighten up about that process too.  Anything you are going through or participating in is adding to the recipe of you. You didn't miss out on anything and you didn't screw anything up so much it can't be shifted. Be nice to you and start the process of what you really came here to do...love you.

I can't say I love you as I haven't met you all but I bet you are pretty cool and I would like you a lot,
Vicki

0 comments:

Post a Comment