Got your pack?


One of the things that can be very challenging for people is not knowing where they are going. Let's be honest, I've based a business on helping people to see their own path. So often, what is right in front of us is the most difficult to see. Sort of, as clear as the nose on our face. Go ahead and focus on that probosis, it's not clear is it?  

For myself, it is easy to see where someone is proverbially stuck or heading in a direction that perhaps they aren't going to love. I am sure this is true of anyone on the outside of a situation but when you know you have a pack to turn to, the answer is much more evident. 

What's a pack? Well, it's what one has around them to support their knowledge and well being. This can be people, a belief system, education, skills, pets or nature. The different elements are as eclectic as people are. What is in my pack, may not be on your pack. That's fantastic because it makes it all the more interesting. Kind of like asking the kid in school at lunchtime what his parent packed him and comparing notes of culinary yummies. Maybe trading if the feeling is mutual. 

My pack has my intuitive abilities, my coaching experience, my business background, my seemingly insatiable need to learn, my current study of Belief Re-patterning, a family that supports me even when they don't understand my perspective and desires. I also have a trainer that kicks my butt and helps me learn how strong I am while always asking "isn't this fun?" It isn't always, but I do laugh so I have humor too. I have music and can carry a tune. I also have two squishy pets that adore me. My pack is quite full. 

I wonder, what is in your pack? Have you taken inventory of it recently? Could you do that this week? 

When I first put the pack on Tank, he pranced around so proud. He felt purpose and was willing to show his pack off. 

Wouldn't it be nice if we all showed off our pack like that? He has what he needs in that pack, including treats! 

I am going to ask you to ask yourself what could be in your pack. Then message me via the website, Facebook or Twitter to share what you came up with. We can have a virtual lunchtime together! I am particularly fond of ginger snaps. In case you are wondering. :) 

Do you know if your pack is full, you can do anything? You can! I've seen it. ;)

Pack shopping,
Vicki


0 comments:

Post a Comment